- Cast of Bright Future
Produced by legendary Michael Wagener!
Ryan Adams' old rhythm section Billy Mercer and Brad Pemberton, and many more star studded guests. So proud of this amazing album!
- Family Wash show announced
Just announced! Our 5 Spot show was a blazing success, so we decided to put on another with the same line up!
This ramblin' gamblin' gang o' gals, tentatively titled The Twitty Citty Troubador Collective featuring Raelyn Nelson Band, Janelle and the Gentlemen, Hannah Fairlight Group and Rebecca Correia.
Join us at the Family Wash in East Nashville on Saturday March 12 at 9pm for a night you won't forget!
- "Bright Future Album Cover Featured in East Nashvillian magazine about Dean Tomasek
My album cover, created by Nashville artist and bass player Dean Tomasek, was featured in the East Nashvillian Magazine!
Link to the article:
- Artist in Profile: Dean Tomasek
- The demands for Tomasekâ€™s works are many. He stays busy doing CD covers, posters for bands and events, menus for restaurants, and illustrations for books and magazines. He has recently been designing sets for country music performers, and of particular note is a set he created for a benefit concert by Hootie and the Blowfish. â€śI do all kinds of things like that, anything to make a buck and keep me from getting a real job,â€ť Tomasek says with a smile. [Read More...]
- Lucky 13 With Hannah Fairlight
- Whatâ€™s new in Nashville? Not country. Not even rock. In fact, itâ€™s something completely different and hard to categorize. Hannah Fairlight â€“ a no-name Midwestern girl turned TV-personality and original music pioneer â€“ is busy paving a Bright Future in Music City.
With one self-produced EP, Bright Future, echoing Jack Whiteâ€™s raw rock sound, a Joan Jett cover released by Univseral Big Machine, a full season starring on a prime-time reality TV show, AND an EP produced by legendary rock producer Michael Wagener (Alice Cooper, Ozzy Osborne, Motley Crue) all under her belt, Fairlight is anything but tiptoeing around since her move to Nashvegas from New York City less than two years ago.
On the heels of the release of her album Bright Future, Hannah and her husband welcomed the newest member of the family, their son Rory into their rocking world of music. Even with all these great things going on, Hannah took the time with NMG to do our Lucky 13. [Read More...]
- EP Release at The BEAST a Success!
The Official Release show of "Bright Future" was all energy and tenacity this past Saturday July 11th at Nashville's The Basement East on Woodland Ave.
Hannah Fairlight was in rare form sporting a skin-tight vintage 70s denim jumpsuit and bare feet for the performance, her 7 1/2-month baby bump shining proudly forth, bringing whole new perspective to "barefoot and pregnant". Fairlight tossed out HF customized guitar picks and gratis pairs of Bright Future Sunglasses during the performance, and also managed to rip quite a sizable hole in the rear of said-jumpsuit, finishing her set wildly and completely unscathed.
Showcasing her versatility on electric guitars, keyboards, and saxophone, Fairlight played the entire New Album, sprinkled tastefully with some rockers from her last release "Creatures of Habit", including the angsty Zeppelin-esque "Restless Heart", ominous and haunting "The Stand", and ending the set with the Jack White blues rocker "Love to Pin Me Down".
Fairlight's was backed by Jeremy Asbrock on guitars, Billy Mercer on Bass, and Brad Pemberton on Drums, the latter two being former members of Ryan Adams' original band.
The show was well attended including "Bright Future" producer Michael Wagener and consumated in a tribute for local musician Tommy Womack.